Writing an Inmate

As prisoners are often moved, you should look up their address with the Department of Corrections' Offender Locator, before mailing them
Please email or call with any questions and we do offer forwarding service, (where you use Forum for Understanding Prisons' address as your return address) if you do no want to give out your address.

contact: Peg Swan 608-536-3993 or pgswan3@aol.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Anthony Kane and Frankie Groenke


Anthony Kane,and Frankie Groenke are two of a large group of prisoners who went into prison in their teens and basically missed those important sociallizing years between 18 and thirty. Anthony is asking for friendship now as he gets out soon.


Anthony Kane #265006

CCI; PO Box 900; Portage, Wi 53901

Race: Caucasion
Hometown: Milwaukee,

Wi D.O.B.: 4-7-1976
Release date (parole) 2011

Incarcerated since NOV 2 , 1994

Convicted of robbery/Burglary


Dear Ladies,


Are you interested in meeting a gentleman who is nice, sincere, genuine, and who has a great sense of humor? If so , I am that guy!

Please don’t judge me because of my current incarceration, because I am only a human who made a mistake in life!

Believe me ladies, after serving 15 years now, a lesson was well learned. I will be getting released in a couple of years , so my intention is to find and meet a special woman whom I can get to know and learn from.

I was only 18 years old when I became incarcerated, so now at the age of 33, I need a grown woman to teach me how to be a grown man towards the female gender. I’m looking forward to any and all correspondence. So let’s talk ladies! Teach me!






Frankie Groenke 253193

FLCI; PO Box 200
Fox Lake, WI 53933
My name is Frankie Groenke. {pronounced "Granke," yes, rhymes with the first name. ) I am in search of a friend during these hard times in my life. I have been incarcerated since I was 15 years old and I am now 31 and I am currently serving the longest sentence in WI history given to a juvenile for a robbery offense. Even thou I was suppose to only get 26 years "old law" (parole in 6 ½ years), I was sentenced to 70 years "old law" (parole in 171/2). I was given this sentence based on clearly false evidence, and basically because the judge had a bad day because no specific reason was ever given.


So my life has been very uneventful as you can guess, and I don't have much family at all and I am hoping to meet someone who would like to correspond with a guy with a pretty unique situation.

I am currently writing a book about my life and experiences I've had growing up in the inner city and the problems I've had that have led me to this situation I am in now. I have learn­ed alot and I am probably a better than from this experience.

If you would like to hear my story, I would love to hear from you, all letters replied, to.


I am 5'11, 130 pounds and my interests include music, fashi­on and I am well versed in business ownership, marketing and development. I would love to meet a person who is involved with business and willing to share some knowledge, or a person that believes they -could help me in my situation, or just somebody willing to give a guy a chance at meeting someone new.


Frankie Groenke 253193;FLCI; PO Box 200;Fox Lake, WI 53933












1 comment:

  1. Wow, you two guys have been away a long time. I am not sure if Ton-A is still in but I think of you two, and how your doing. Best of luck in your futures and Frankie, I'd love to read your book when its completed. God Bless, Colleen

    ReplyDelete