Writing an Inmate

As prisoners are often moved, you should look up their address with the Department of Corrections' Offender Locator, before mailing them
Please email or call with any questions and we do offer forwarding service, (where you use Forum for Understanding Prisons' address as your return address) if you do no want to give out your address.

contact: Peg Swan 608-536-3993 or pgswan3@aol.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

James Curry

James Curry BK0205;
175 Progress Drive
Waynesburg, PA 15370

I’m in solitary confinement and can’t afford to purchase anything, if in fact your website is free ,I’m sending a short one to be posted.
My website ad
Just turned 45 years old, I’ve been in solitary confinement almost 6 years only because I don’t have outside support to inquire about corruption/retaliation; I’m a practicing Jew. I’m also a A.C.I.M., A Course IN Miracles student who hope to obtain replies

No comments:

Post a Comment