Writing an Inmate

As prisoners are often moved, you should look up their address with the Department of Corrections' Offender Locator, before mailing them
Please email or call with any questions and we do offer forwarding service, (where you use Forum for Understanding Prisons' address as your return address) if you do no want to give out your address.

contact: Peg Swan 608-536-3993 or pgswan3@aol.com

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Glenn Kirvan



Glenn Kirvan 325119
WRC PO Box 220 Winnebago, Wi 54985
My name is Glen Kirvan .I'm 42 years old- will be 43 October 30th of this year. All I'm looking for is a true soul mate that is willing to stand by my side no matter what the world brings. I'm Irish, Native American and German. I love hobby- I love to draw, crochet, Beading.I love life  and like to enjoy what life has to offer and explore the world -someday, once free from prison. I don't judge anybody . What I look for in a woman is inside the shell- your heart is what I long for-it's not the looks, for I don't care.  I need a true friend, a true woman that can keep it 110% real with me and  love me for who I am as I do for her and I can say any girl out there that's looking for true love I promise that you will never regret being with me. I know how to love and treat a woman for that's how my mom raised me. So I hope there are some females out there that want hat I want and that's true love for ever. Your friend, Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment