Writing an Inmate

As prisoners are often moved, you should look up their address with the Department of Corrections' Offender Locator, before mailing them
Please email or call with any questions and we do offer forwarding service, (where you use Forum for Understanding Prisons' address as your return address) if you do no want to give out your address.

contact: Peg Swan 608-536-3993 or pgswan3@aol.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Mark Allen Walters

Mark Allen Walters 138767;
WCI, PO Box 351; Waupun, WI 53963
 52 Y.O.; BD 1964,
Although his mandatory release date is 2020, He is an Old Law Prisoner and is eligible for parole now
" looking for a penpal, a friend,  I I am 52 years old, I like a variety of stuff-I'm Good people-Good personality. I Love the outdoors and writing songs. I  hope to hear from you soon"

Christmas letter: https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/mark-allen-walter-xmas.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment